NISA- CIVIL offers accurate and cost effective solution to a wide range of large and complex structural problems encountered in Civil engineering industry including buildings, bridges, shells, towers, irrigation structures, water containment structures, power and energy specific structures, etc.
Backed by powerful NISA II analysis engine with over 35 years of continuous innovation and dedicated research and development by highly skilled scientists, technology architects and software engineers makes this product one of the few, commercially available, mature and robust Finite Element Analysis software. As a result, generations of scientists, engineers and researchers have come to depend on NISA to solve their most complex engineering problems.
NISA - CIVIL helps user to easily visualize the structural behavior with respect to analysis and design status using extensive sets of graphical post- processing features and animations and produce crisp and presentable reports in ASCII, MS Word MS Excel formats.
New in NISA-CIVIL
- Design of steel structures as per the ASME codes, BS EN 1993-1-1:2005, Eurocode3 and IS:800 2007 is introduced in NISA-CIVIL.
- Design of RCC structures as per BS EN 1992-1 1:2004, Euro code 2.
- Geometry based building wizard introduced to facilitate easier modeling of floors in structure.
- Flat Slab modeling, structural design &detailing drawings generation is extended for lrregular geometries.
- Partial fixity at selected beam ends.
- Linear and Non Linear: Static/Dynamic Analysis.
- NISA II is the core module of NISA offering an impressive list of analyses sets including:
- Linear & Non-Linear Static Analysis
- Dynamic Analysis: Modal and Direct Transient
- Modal AnaIysis: Transient; Shock Spectra; Frequency Response; Random Vibration
- Direct Transient: Linear; Non-Linear
- Linear & Non-Linear Analysis of Composites: Layered; Sandwich; Solid.
- An extensive element library
- Highly efficient solvers: Direct (Frontal and Sparse); Iterative (PCG & PARDISO)
Exclusive features of NISA - CIVIL
- Backed by DISPLAY software for easier meshing of Complex geometry complemented with auto-meshing capabilities.
- Limit State and Working stress methodologies of design for structural components as per American, British and Indian standards.
- Import and Export model data with STAAD. ProTM and Auto CAD‘”.
- Supports SI, MKS, FPS and User Defined units with Dual units for length and force.
- Automatic generation of Foundation Springs.
- Member offsets in Global/Local Coordinates in 3D space.
- Option to perform Construction Sequence Analysis using Load case dependent Inactive Member Specification.
- Extensive post processing capabilities including Force/Stress Resultant Contour plots against load cases, load combinations and envelop of forces.
- Supports Design of Earthquake resistant structures as per IS 1893-2002 and Seismic Ductile Detailing as per IS:13920.
- Supports Design and detailing of general shaped RC Columns (viz. T, L,+etc.) With generalized Steel arrangement.
- Supports design of Mat Foundation at Expansion Joints.
- Supports design of Rafts based on rigid beam theory.
- Supports design and detailing of Pile Foundation as per IS standards.
- Supports design and detailing of Retaining Walls (Cantilever and Counter-fort types).
- Automatic Rebar rationalization for RC Beams, Columns & Slabs.