NISA Software ensures cost effective and accurate solutions to a wide ambit of complex as well as large structural glitches encountered in civil engineering industry including buildings, shells, towers, irrigation structures, bridges, power and energy specific structures, water containment structures etc. Supported by a powerful NISA II study engine with over 35 years of incessant innovation as well as dedicated research and expansion by extremely accomplished technology architects, scientists and software engineers makes this product one of the few, commercially available, mature and robust Finite Element Analysis software. As a result, researchers, generations of scientists and engineers have come to depend on NISA to resolve their most complicated engineering problems. NISA - CIVIL assists user to effortlessly visualize the mechanical behavior with respect to design and analysis status using wide-ranging sets of graphical post- processing animations and features. The software produces crisp as well as presentable reports in MS Word, ASCII and MS Excel formats.
New in NISA-CIVIL
- Designing of steel structures is in compliance with ASME codes, Eurocode3, IS: 800 2007, BS EN 1993-1-1:2005, and is presented in NISA-CIVIL.
- Designing of RCC structures is in accordance with BS EN 1992-1 1:2004 as well as Euro code 2.
- Geometry based building wizard presented to enable simpler modeling of floors in various structures.
- Mechanical design &detailing drawings, flat slab modeling and optimal generation is comprehensive for asymmetrical geometries.
- Fractional fixity at selected beam ends.
- NISA II is the core module of NISA offering an impressive list of analyses sets including:
- Linear and Non Linear: Static/Dynamic Analysis.
- An extensive element library
- Linear & Non-Linear Analysis of Composites: Layered; Sandwich; Solid.
- Highly efficient solvers: Direct (Frontal and Sparse); Iterative (PCG & PARDISO)
- High-class features of NISA - CIVIL
- Linear as well as Non-Linear Static Analysis
- Direct Transient: Linear; Non-Linear
- Dynamic Analysis: Direct and Modal Transient
- Modal Analysis: Shock Spectra; Frequency Response; Transient; Random Vibration
- Exclusive features of NISA - CIVIL
- Supported by display software for simpler meshing of auto-meshing capacities and complex geometry complemented.
- Limit State as well as Working stress procedures of design for various structural components as per British, American, and Indian values.
- Export and Import model data with STAAD. ProTM and Auto CAD‘”.
- Supports MKS, FPS, SI, and User Defined components with Dual units for length and energy.
- Automated generation of Foundation Mechanisms.
- Member compensations in Global as well as Local Coordinates in 3D space.
- Option to achieve Construction Sequence Analysis by making use of Load case dependent Inactive Member Specification.
- Wide-ranging post processing abilities including load combinations, Force/Stress Resultant, Contour plots against load cases, and envelop of services.
- Supports the Retaining Walls (Counter and Cantilever varieties).
- Automatic Rebar rationalization for Slabs, Pillars and RC Beams.
- It gives the support and design of earthquake resistant assemblies as per IS 1893-2002 as well as Seismic Ductile Detailing as per IS:13920.
- Supports detailing and design of Pile Basis as per IS values.
- Supports Design as well as detailing of general molded RC Pillars (viz. T, L,+etc.) With comprehensive Steel arrangement.
- Supports the design of Mat Foundation at Development Joints and rafts based on unbending beam theory.